Thursday, May 28, 2009

On Hiatus

In case you hadn't noticed, my blog is basically on hiatus. Can you tell it's the end of the school year? I have a love/hate relationship w/this time of year! I'm soooo looking forward to break and all the things we'll get to do! BUT I hate all the stress leading up to it:

-grade cards
-packing up my room
-grade cards
-assessing
-grade cards
-end of year to-do list that is a mile long and growing every day!
-did I mention grade cards???

Anyway...only 1.5 kid days left!!!! Woohoo!! Little lucky duck Kaden is done tomorrow--and waaaay excited for break! :) Hopefully, my blog hiatus will end next week. See ya soon. :)

4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Good luck wrapping up the end of the year. Pretty soon you will be on Summer vacation!!

Unknown said...

Whoop Whoop!! Enjoy your last few days with the kiddos!! I know you are excited about your break tho, so yay to that too!!!
When are we meeting up this summer??? :-)

aunt megan said...

it most definitely better cause this is what i read when im at work!!!

Brandy said...

Good question, Stacie!! Ideas???