Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kade Speak

Kaden seems more and more grown up lately--how the heck did that happen??? Wasn't he just born last week???

Last weekend we went to my sister's new house to help her unpack. When we pulled up, I think he saw the toys at the neighbor's house and that prompted him to ask,
K-Mom, does Aunt Megan have any kids?
M-When have you ever known Aunt Megan to have kids? LOL
K-Well, she moved to a new house. (Because that IS how we acquire our children!)
M-Nope. She doesn't have any kids.
K-Well, when is she going to? LOL

A while later we were in her backyard and the boys were picking flowers. Kaden came up to me with some for Josh and said he was going to give them to him "for being the best dad in the WHOLE world!" Awww!!

My most recent book order came in today. I had ordered a few books for the boys, and after we left Lisa's I gave Kade his. He was waaaay excited! He said, "Mom, that was so thoughtful!" I've never heard him say that--he sounded so darn grown up!!

1 comment:

aunt megan said...

He is sounding so grown up...all except getting kids cause you move lol!!! that is still halarious:-D