Thursday, January 8, 2009

Potty Training

So, Camdyn is completely potty trained!









Hahaha!! If you believed that you are one heck of a pushover! We've had the potty ring out for a while and he showed minimal interest. Lately, he's been sitting on it just before bath time and thinks it's pretty cool, but never actually goes. Well, Tuesday night he peed!!! Too bad he didn't realize it! LOL I took the potty ring off and thought the toilet water looked yellow-tinted, checked the potty guard and it was slightly wet. So, I said, "Cam did you pee in the big potty?!" And he said, "Yeah, Mommy. I go potty," VERY matter-of-factly. LOL That boy cracks me up! I don't think he really even knew he'd gone.

Baby steps, right? :)

4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Hang in there. He will be potty trained in no time at all.

Brandy said...

I know you're right, Cheri. :) I learned my lesson on PTing the hard way w/Kaden!LOL I am soooo not pushing Cam at all. But I was excited to see he'd used the potty...even if he didn't realize it!LOL

Kara said...

Baby steps is right. He will get it soon!!

Anonymous said...

lol of course he knew he went potty he just doesn't want you to know that he knows how to go on the big boy potty lol!!! he's being tricky...he told me:-D