Monday, January 26, 2009
One Man Boy Band
Anyone who knows Cam knows that he LOVES music! For Christmas the boys got this drum that has a bunch of other instruments in it. Before I shot this video, he had to have been siting there in that same spot for at least 10mins, playing little drummer boy. He'd tell me what order he was going to hit everything in and then do it over and over again. LOL Of course when I shot this clip he wanted to see it, so he didn't play for long. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
LOL he will be the musician of the family!!! that definitely wasn't me:-D
so i bet you can always tell when i look at your blog lol!!! there are always as many comments as new posts lol!!!
EXACTLY!!! LOL
so it has been forever since you have written...what's wrong with you? lol!!! this is what keeps me entertained at work...
I've been busy and exhausted...I'll see what I can do. :)
Post a Comment