Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

It's taking me forever to get Christmas pics posted...probably because I took hundreds. Literally! Well, here are the Christmas Eve pics. Each year we go to Mom and Dad's in the afternoon. Mom puts out all kinds of munchies (just thinking about it is making me hungry again!!!) for everyone, we hang out, and of course exchange gifts.

Around supper time we head to my Grandma and Grandpa Magnani's house to have dinner w/them as well as my aunt, uncle, and their kiddos. And again open presents. This is how I always remember Christmas Eve being, and I love it. It's nice to be able to see everyone, relax, let the kids play. It's just a good time, and this year was no exception. :)

Click to play Christmas Eve 2008
Make a Smilebox slideshow



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh lots of cute pics...of course i can read...a lot better than you!!!