Their were some interesting girls on there! What's up w/the dental hygienist chick and the fake teeth? That was just weird. And what's the deal w/her real teeth?? They seemed super small or something. Not a fan of hers.
I loved the blonde from the south w/the little girl. She seemed really nice, and what a story. My heart just ached hearing it. How do you deal w/the unexpected death of your husband and take care of your 10wk old daughter at the same time? What strength she must have. On the superficial side...She looked so pretty when the showed her at home, but something about last night just looked strange and older. Maybe it was her make up? I couldn't stop staring and trying to figure it out.
Then their was hot dog girl. Can you tell I don't remember many names? LOL Her theory was out of left field!LOL I guess it was that whole "Get Noticed" thing, and I'm sure it worked. I remember her, after all!
Then their was stalker girl. The one who seemed to know just a little too much about Jason, and admitted to stalking his My Space page. She even knew his younger brother was dating someone named Shannon (her name too! Like, oh. my. gosh!) I especially loved when she said that she was totally NOT a stalker! LOL
Julie, Lauren, Megan, and Melissa were my original picks. Julie--eliminated. Megan--I went back and forth on what I think of her, but if you keep reading you'll know I'm not the only one. The jury is is still out on her. But the rest I'm still rooting for! I now like Nikki too--it's one of those a friend of mine knows a friend of hers kind of things that started it, but she really was super sweet. And, hey, she got the first impression rose!
As though the show needs help in the drama department, they had the ladies "vote off" one person before the rose ceremony. They all claim to have voted "on compatibility". Surrrrrrrre! Well, it turns out that Megan, the girl voted out, got a rose instead! More drama is on the way...but that is why we watch!
Hopefully, you watched the season previews at the end of last night's episode. Guess who is coming back?!?! DEANNA!!! Can you freaking believe that?!?! This will be the 3rd freaking season she's been on! I wanted to scream or throw something at her on the TV! The previews make it look as though she's back, because she realized she made a mistake (DUH!) and wants Jason back. Big shocker, the other ladies are not happy. This season could easily be THE most drama filled one yet!
So, who else watched The Bachelor last night? What did you think of it all?










2 comments:
i think you are freaking crazy and are way toooooo....much into this show...don't you have little boys to take care of...lol!!! oh goodness...
It's called a DVR!lol You just watch after the kiddos are in bed. Don't judge me! If you just watched you'd love it--come over next week! It's hillarious, catty, and did I mention hillarious? LOL
Post a Comment