Saturday, December 13, 2008

To Know Him is to Love Him

If you know and love our sweet Camdyn, you must also know and love like pretend to like Yo Gabba Gabba. :) Follow the links below to see Cam's fav show!!!

Party in My Tummy--gotta love this song!LOL
http://yogabbagabba.com/#/party-in-my-tummy

I Like Bugs
http://yogabbagabba.com/#/I_like_bugs

Gotta love a man who is secure in himself!LOL The Aquabats
http://yogabbagabba.com/#/aquabats

And, as if that isn't enough, you also have to love pretend to like Imagination Movers--a new fav of Cam's. :) Go here to get to the playlist of their songs:
http://www.imaginationmovers.com/website/audio_video.php

I had never visited the website before. Don't tell Cam, but apparently they have a CD you can order and a DVD. Anyway...do you notice a theme in Cam's favorite shows? What is it?




p.s. gotta tell you that I don't tolerate Cam's two favorite shows...I actually like them. :)

No comments: