Why is it that during the week 10.5hrs of sleep is not enough for
Kaden, but on the
wknd 9hrs is great?!?! During the week I practically have to drag him out of bed. We were starting bedtime for the boys (clean up toys,
jammies, teeth, books) at 6:45/7:00pm, and I was absolutely having to fight
Kaden to get out of bed in the AM. Even Cam wasn't waking up on his own--no matter how much noise I made. So, we moved bedtime back to 6:30pm.
Kaden still doesn't
want to get up, but it's not quite the ordeal it was, and Cam is waking up on his own again.
Well, on Friday and Saturday nights we let
Kade stay up later. He fell asleep between 9:00-9:30pm last night and was up a bit before 7:00 this morning all on his own! What's up with that?! He has rest time every afternoon M-F at Lisa's--sometimes sleeps, sometimes doesn't. Same thing at home on the
wknd, so that's not different. I just don't get that kiddo!
1 comment:
he just gets so wore out at K-PREP duh!!! he's got to use all that brain power!!!
Post a Comment