Monday, December 8, 2008
It's raining, it's pouring...
Oh, never mind...it's freezing rain now. Woo-freaking-hoo. Have I mentioned lately how much I dislike Winter? And it's not even winter yet! The rain has begun freezing, and it's supposed to turn to snow. 4-6" of snow. That'll make for a fun drive in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I HATE winter! We are suppose to have between 6 and 10 inches once all is said and done later today! I stayed home from work today. There was no way I was going to drive a half hour to work on country roads at 5:15 in the morning!
I second that one!!! We got lucky...kind of. We have some pretty thick ice, but we didn't get nearly as much snow as they'd forecasted. Only 1.5-2" from the looks of it.
yah i hate winter too...at least i don't have much of a drive lol! i should just move south i wouldnt have to worry about my hands hurting so much like they do right now ugh...
Post a Comment