Tonight was movie night! The boys got out their sleeping bags, I popped some popcorn, and we turned off all the lights except for the Christmas tree and watched The Polar Express. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but if you haven't you really should! Kaden watched it last year and loved it, so he was pretty excited to see it again! :) I wasn't sure how much Cam would get into it, but he really enjoyed it too. He loved seeing the "choo-choo". :) And, go figure, he enjoyed every part w/music!Kaden actually ended up falling asleep w/about 30-45mins to go. But since Cam was liking it so much, he and I finished it out together. Cam was so cute at the end. When the little boy finds the last present under the tree, opens it and finds the bell Cam said "Ooooooh! Beautiful!" :)










1 comment:
Oh goodness how cute...i can just picture cam dancing to the music...not that i have seen the movie but still!
Post a Comment