Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How soon we forget!

A friend of mine at work is pregnant. OK several of my friends at work are pregnant. LOL Four of our seven Kindergarten teachers are pregnant and due between December and May if you can believe that! I'm definitely in the minority! Anyway, Amanda (the one due in December) mentioned that her little one was kicking her like crazy this afternoon. She let me feel and...Oh, wow!

After 2yrs of not being pregnant I'd forgotten what it feels like to feel the baby kick! Not to mention, it's different feeling it from the outside w/o feeling it on the inside too. It was amazing all over again...and this baby isn't even mine! Yes, I knew she was pregnant. Yes, I knew their was a baby growing in there. It sounds dumb to say, but feeling her little guy or girl kicking made it so real! She is going to be a Mommy in a few short weeks!!! This must be what dads-to-be feel like!LOL

Feeling your baby move around inside of you, kick, roll...it's such an unexplainable feeling! We, as women, are so lucky to be able to experience that! This is the first time I've had a touch of true baby fever since Cam was born. It was just such a great moment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK so when is the next little munchkin coming for you? LOL!! We are talking about possibly trying next year sometime...you??

Brandy said...

That's so exciting!! (And I'm soooo glad you're back BTW!) Check out my reply to your post on the board. :)

Anonymous said...

so those are always promising words!!! i can feel a baby coming soon!!! and since you wouldnt write it on here...makes it even more believable!!! i can't wait:-D