Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wrong!

***Edited to add pics of the little stinker!***





Dropping over the side


Last week I was talking to Val, one of my co-workers, about our kiddos. Her little girl is out of the crib and I mentioned that Cam never tries to climb out and that we're planning to keep him where he is for as long as we can. Hey, he sleeps really well, goes down w/o a problem, what more could we ask for?! :) I then had this same conversation w/my friend Danielle this wknd.

And then what happens? Sunday evening Josh was in the kitchen w/Kade and he hollers for me to come look at Cam (whose room is right off the kitchen). He had climbed into his crib all by himself! He's never even really attempted to climb in or out before! He can also climb out...well, he gets both legs over and just drops.LOL He thought it was pretty funny--probably because he was proving me wrong. "Ha, ha, Mom! I'm not gonna stay in here as long as you think!"

My baby is getting too big too fast!

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Oh no, maybe he was just testing his limits. Maybe this will not be a reoccurring event. GL, keeping your little escapee in his crib.