Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Days Like This...

that I love my husband and boys even more! When we got home Josh and I worked to get supper ready--grilled chicken salads. Before even hearing what we were having Kade says, "I don't like that stuff." Gaaaah!!! He had no clue what we were having!

Supper went great! Both boys loved dinner and we just had a great time eating together. After supper I was doing dishes and I could hear Josh and the boys playing in the loving room. Definitely one of my favorite sounds! Then Cam and Kade were playing together so nicely. :) Kade then helped Josh make his healthy snack (ants on a log) to take to share with his friends tomorrow.

It was just such a fun, peaceful night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you love nights like that? They are far and few between here with Jason working 60+ hours so when he is home and we are all together I really cherish those times. Glad you all had a nice night together!

Kara said...

Ahhhhhhhh definitely a peaceful night. I love nights like that. {HUGS}