Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cam's 2nd B-day in Pictures!

So, it only took me a month, but here they are!
Cam is definitely a little monkey and he loves George, so this theme was perfect! Waiting for us to finish singing...
...and blowing out the candles!!
Yummy cake!! Opening presents from family

He LOVES this truck and all the little trucks in it!
He got two monster trucks that both boys think are cool. :)



Checking out his new placemat
Hugging his new Toodee! Told ya Cam loves the Gabba Gang!
"Sleeping" under his new Thomas blanket! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Looks like he had a great birthday!! Logan LOOOOVES George too. He has his Georgie that is his lovie...so I am sure his 3rd Bday party will be George all the way!

Kara said...

Brandy, I just love pictures of your little guys. They are soooo stinkin' cute and I Just love how the personality shines through. Thanks for sharing pics from Cam's bday. What a fun day. I love bdays.