On the way home I called Eric to tell him we couldn't watch the kids, as it sounded like it was pretty contagious. I ended up feeling bad for cancelling, because Cam really didn't seem too bad when we got home. He had a 99 temp and was a little pale, but overall was acting like himself. Heck, right before bed he and Kaden were running around and being goofy like always. :)
Took him to daycare today (where I found out our sitter's youngest son was now sick) and no problems! He slept 2.5hrs, but otherwise nothing out of the norm. Then tonight he was in his highchair eating supper...thank God for the big pocket bib he was wearing. He hadn't eaten much, but was able to throw up 2x! YUCK!!! That smell is just horrendous! That bib is AWESOME, though! It caught and held all of it!
About a half hour later I thought I smelled vomit again. I started looking around to see if he'd gotten sick somewhere again, but the smell came back to him. He didn't smell when I got him out of the highchair, but I thought maybe I just hadn't noticed. Nope...turns out he had one nasty, loose, stinky diaper. Bleh!!!
How could he be fine all night (slept great) and then all day today and suddenly it's back again?!?!










2 comments:
Weird! I know there are a few stomach bugs going around here too. I hope it passes soon!
oooh poor cam...he needs to get better and stay better lol!!!
Post a Comment