Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sad Mommy Moment

It feels like fall here already--yuck! The weather inspired me to get out the next round of clothes for Camdyn, so that he'd actually have something to wear in this weather that fit him!LOL So, I'm going through the giant tub of 24mo/2T clothes that Sarah and I have acquired. As I was pulling out the clothes I got sadder and sadder...it seemed like it was just yesterday that Kaden was wearing all this! And now Cam is wearing it?!?! Where has the time gone?!?! It won't be long and Cam will be the one turning 5!!! **sigh**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that the truth Brandy?! Ugh! Logan is in 3T pants and 4T shirts!! How in the heck is that happening?! Didn't Aidan just get out of those sizes?! Now Aidan is in size 7 BOYS PANTS!!! Anyways, I feel your pain girl!

C.Thompson said...

Time sure does seem to fly by doesn't it???

Anonymous said...

i know the boys are growing up so quickly and time is flying...which is why i need sizes for the boys...clothes...x-mas!!! yah i know early but it's a good time to...especially since i may not be at kohls long since i have an interview at a dr's office tomorrow but class will be startin now so gotta go!!!

Kara said...

It does fly WAY too fast. {HUGS} momma!