Thursday, September 18, 2008

Round 4...or is it 5???

So, you guessed it! Kaden wasn't just being dramatic last night. Shortly after I put him to bed I heard him getting sick. :( He tried to make it to the bathroom, but ended up vomiting all over the hallway. Ewww!!! He said his tummy felt better after. I hoped he'd be like Cam and just be done. Nope.

Let's just say that I ended up sleeping w/him in his bed, and it was so much easier that way. He vomited several times through the night--and was very proud that me made it into the pot we had out for him. :) Around 2:00 or 3:00am he was finally out for the night. I've got both kiddos home with me today. Cam seems fine again and Kade is doing better by all appearances, but after last night we're not taking any chances.

I talked to Lisa, our sitter, earlier, and she said all but 2 families called and were keeping sick kiddos home. The other 2 were late, so they may be sick too. I feel so bad for her! Until she heard about other's getting it she thought it might be something she'd fed the kids. She even went so far as to make Brian, her husband, go through the trash to check dates on milk,etc. Poor Brian!LOL

We're going to have a lazy day at home to hopefully get everyone feeling better (not to get Mommy sick too!) for the wknd. Cam is currently enjoying his Yo Gabba Gabba marathon. Kade is shut in our room watching The Last Unicorn. I hope today is much less eventful than last night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh poor boys...i hope they get feeling better...cam's party is tomorrow...they need to feel good lol!!! well you have fun being at home today...i'm going to go get a makeover with mom this afternoon!

Brandy said...

Where are you going?

Unknown said...

Oh no Brandy! I hope both boys are feeling better soon! Especially if Cam's party is tomorrow!!! Here's to healthy boys and no more puke!

Anonymous said...

we went to get free makovers at clinique in the mall...