Saturday, September 6, 2008

Party Day!!!!

Today was Kaden's 5th birthday party!!! This year he asked for a friends party in addition to our yearly family party. Well, with September being so busy around here we decided to combine the two. I was a little nervous about how it would go and whether the weather would cooperate. Well, it went great!!!



The weather was cool and foggy this morning, but around 10:30 the sun came out and warmed things up! Thank goodness, because we spent most of the party outside! As everyone arrived Kaden proudly showed his friends all around our house...all around. Our bedroom was a disaster, plus I'd thrown a few things in there to get them out of the way. I told him not to go in, but he HAD to show his friends!LOL



Josh BBQ some delicious hamburgers and hotdogs!!! Yum!!! After eating the kids played some more, then we did presents. Kaden was flying through opening them. LOL He was so excited--he got lots of Spiderman and transformer stuff--definitely in heaven! :) He also got some fun things to do--tickets to a Junie B. Jones play at the Playhouse, gift certificate to Recess, tickets to Walking With Dinosaurs, and Aunt Meg is taking him to Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday!

Then we had Kung Fu Panda cake, ice cream, and a little more play time. It was a good time!! I took TONS of pics, but my laptop is being a pain and I can't load them yet. So pics are still to come!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are deff going on thursday...i need directions so e-mail them to me!!! thanks!!! i'll leave ankeny at about 330!!!