Cute Cam Pic! :) He fell asleep on our bed watching Yo Gabba Gabba. :)
Uncle Marc took Cam on a train ride! He gets the "Uncle of the Day" Award. :)
Uncle Marc took Cam on a train ride! He gets the "Uncle of the Day" Award. :) Cam did make sure to let him know who was driving, though!LOL
Kade and Cam on the train together--this time Kade drove and Cam worked the horn.
Kade was much happier getting to drive--and notice he picked a happy train car this time!LOL

We also watched fireworks last night...after waiting forever for them to start! Once they started they were good though, and dare I say a bit long! Kade was asking how much longer, and Cam whined/cried the whole time (while still repeating everything I said about the "pretties" LOL). That was our Sunday in pictures!
Kade and Cam on the train together--this time Kade drove and Cam worked the horn.
Kade was much happier getting to drive--and notice he picked a happy train car this time!LOL
We also watched fireworks last night...after waiting forever for them to start! Once they started they were good though, and dare I say a bit long! Kade was asking how much longer, and Cam whined/cried the whole time (while still repeating everything I said about the "pretties" LOL). That was our Sunday in pictures!











1 comment:
Fun fun fun!! The first one makes me want to go back to bed! You have such cute guys!!!
Post a Comment