Friday, September 12, 2008

Gee, Kaden. Thanks so much.

Can you feel my sarcasm? LOL So, Thursday Aunt Megan took Kade to Chuck E. Cheese as his b-day present...but that's another story. Anyway, she'd gone to make sure he was changing into his jammies while I checked on Cam. When I walked into Kade's room he says to me, "Mommy, are you having another baby?" The 1st words out of my mouth were "Did aunt Megan tell you to ask that?" Apparently, she hadn't put him up to it, so I told him no and asked him why he was asking. He pats my tummy and says, "Because your tummy is big." (Or something equally as flattering.) What a little booger!LOL

I sent him off to brush his teeth, and when he came back in I made some comment about him thinking I was fat. He said no, that when he was patting my tummy he was "putting a baby in there". Where does the get this stuff?!?!

So, here I thought I was looking a tiny bit better, and my five-year-old tells me I look pg! Thanks, Kade! Love you too!LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh but you have to admit it was kinda funny:-D

Brandy said...

Don't make me smack you!!!

Anonymous said...

i won't, but it was funny...maybe there is a baby?...

Brandy said...

Definitely not!