Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where the Wild Boys Are

Cam--He's learning to count! He can count to 3...but likes to skip 2. LOL I've heard him count further too. Tonight he was randomly counting "7-8-9". He's also learning the ABC song. AND he can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He sounds so cute!! I had him on the changing table and he was quietly singing to himself, then again in the van. :)

Kade--On Wednesday he started Kindergarten Prep. For those of you who don't know, it's between preschool and Kindergarten. It's designed for those kids too old for our 4-yr-old preschool, but not quite ready to head to Kindergarten. He goes from 8:10-11:20 M-F. He's having a lot of fun exploring his new classroom and making new friends (though he doesn't know anyone's name LOL). He says his favorite thing "is playing stuff". LOL He can now write "Mom" by himself, is learning to write "Dad", and knows to write a "C" for Camdyn. Kade is also REALLY looking forward to his b-day! More info to come on that one, but I think he'll be inviting a few friends to our usual family party this year.

Right now the boys are running around playing a chasing game. I'd call it tag, but nobody ever gets tagged. It's just so fun to chase each other! Cam keeps yelling, "Na Na, Boo Boo" whether he is chasing or being chased. :) I love that their at an age where they can entertain each other. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I had to laugh so hard at the "Nana Nana Booboo" Comment. Only because that is Logan's favorite thing to say to Aidan right now! LMAO!! It cracks me up because it makes Aidan so mad! Aren't I mean?! LOL!!
I am glad that Kade is liking school, it sounds like a fun program, I wish we had something like that here.
And Cam is too cute counting and singing!! They are getting too big Brandy! How do we slow down time; even just a little bit?!

Anonymous said...

oh my boys are just too cute!!! i need to know the date of kade and cam's party's...so i can take them off:-D a few friends at the family party wow!!! so did kade say mom or dad first...i bet your happy he wrote mom first lol!!! oh man! have fun at school...for your FIRST friday!!!