Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fairies

Do you have any of these at your house? If so can you tell them that I seem to be doing their jobs for them, and they need to get over here? LOL Here are a few I need:

*Ice Cube Tray Fairy--he takes the empty trays that someone left sitting on the counter, fills them up, puts them away
*Dirty Dishes Fairy--he collects all the dirty dishes left around the house and returns them to the kitchen
*Wrapper Fairy--collects the random wrappers (candy, string cheese, fruit snack) left around the house and places them in the trash
*Laundry Fairy--picks up dirty laundry left on the floor...sometimes right next to the laundry basket

On the upside, I do have a Mt. Dew Fairy!!! I love that one!

What fairies do you have at your house and which ones do you need?

3 comments:

The Barts said...

LOL..i hear ya on the random wrappers and laundry strewn around the house!

Anonymous said...

well that fairy could be mom lol!!! i could use someone to do my laundry for me!!! and to do it the right way lol:-D

Tera said...

I need one of the dirty dishes fairies. ;) Thankfully, Brynna is obsessed with picking up trash and finding the wastebasket, so she picks up after braylee for me!