While Josh was in the fireworks tent we took a trip down to visit him and some of our friends--Matt, Danielle, Hunter, and Brooklyn. :) I'm not sure who was more excited--me or Kaden!LOL Hunter and Kaden had a lot of fun playing together while Danielle and I had a few drinks and talked. Cam and Brooklyn played together when Cam wasn't busy being crabby. :) I can't believe how big her kiddos have gotten!!! It has been too long since we've seen each other! Hopefully, it won't take us so long to get together next time! :) Anyway, here are a few pics of the kids...
Kade, Hunter, and Cam at the Water Table

Brooklyn and Cam Playing at the Water Table

Kade and Hunter w/their Power Rangers

Hunter helping Kade w/the Pogo Stick

Cam riding the scooter











1 comment:
How fun Brandy! It is always so much fun to meet up with old friends!:)
Post a Comment