Friday, July 4, 2008

Traumatized...

Well, we've done it...we traumatized Cam. Let's just say that when we visited Josh in the fireworks tent (and of course shot some off), Cam did not appreciate the noise. Well, it's the 4th, and even though they are illegal here :) plenty are being shot off. Cam could see and hear them through his window after I laid him down and was not happy about it. I got him calmed down...but I hear him again. This should be a fun night...not to mention tomorrow when we go to see the show at Cutty's. Sorry, Cam!!!

**UPDATE**
When I went into his room he was standing in his crib and holding Baby and Blankie. I brought him into the living room and he fell asleep on my lap (and was sweating all over me!). He'd been asleep for a while, so I thought I'd lay him down in his crib. Well, that lasted maybe 2minutes. It's just before 10pm and people are still shooting off fireworks left and right. He was upset again by the noise, so after I tucked Kade in I went into Cam's room...again. :) I so wish I'd had my camera...when I went in this time I found him standing in his crib again. This time w/Baby, Blankie, Pookah (which Kade has given him), and Dinosaur!LOL I brought Cam and all of his stuff into the living room again and he's laying on the couch beside me. The noise doesn't seem to be bothering him right now--he's just staring at the wall. :)

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Awww. poor baby. I hope you guys have a better night tonight.

Anonymous said...

well i think it's just the aunt megan touch or something because he wasnt too traumatized by them at cutty's!!!