Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fireworks at Cutty's

On July 5th we went to Cutty's to visit with Dad's family and watch fireworks! While I LOVE fireworks, I wasn't particularly looking forward to them this time. Not after how Cam had been reacting to them during the past week! So, being the awesome sister that I am, I LET Meg take Cam that night. :) He actually didn't do too bad. He cried/whined through most of it (though their was a small part where he was fine), but only during the noise parts. :) Here are some pics from that night:


Cam with Aunt Meg (Auntie M???)
An adorable picture of Uncle Marc :)
Kade and Ellie hanging out on the blanket
Cam and Kade before the Fireworks
Kade and Mommy at the End of the Night
Cutie Aunt Meg :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww your sister is too cute!! It looks like a fun night Brandy! And I love that picture of you and Kaden:) Adorable!

Anonymous said...

first off i am not auntie m....and he laughed at the fireworks he would be like ahhh then hahaha it was funny!!! i know aren't i just soo cute in that last pic!!! you really added a lot in the last like 2 days...gez...