That's what the Baxter family is made of!
What a dancing cutie!!
ooo how cute...and you know whats funny is josh starts moving his head and his foot to the song then later starts tapping to the song...how cute!!!
Oh my goodness I miss these little guys so much. I can't believe how big they are looking and acting. It looks like your having an awesome summer. Keep enjoying it and see you next month. Great job blogging Brandy its adorable.
Look at him go!! Cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a dancing cutie!!
ooo how cute...and you know whats funny is josh starts moving his head and his foot to the song then later starts tapping to the song...how cute!!!
Oh my goodness I miss these little guys so much. I can't believe how big they are looking and acting. It looks like your having an awesome summer. Keep enjoying it and see you next month. Great job blogging Brandy its adorable.
Look at him go!! Cutie!
Post a Comment