Well, they've talked me into it! Several of my friends have blogs, so I decided that while I have the extra time I'd see what they're all about!
Today has been a laid back, easy day around our house. They boys slept until 9:40!!!! I'm sure that was helped along by the weather--dark, dreary, and raining...again. I cannot believe all the flooding that's been going on around here. I've seen pictures on the news and Internet, and it is just unreal. The flooding will not be helped by the storms we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow. I am so ready for the rain to stop and real summer time to begin!
It looks like this weekend will be dry with decent temps. Hopefully, we'll be able to head to the pool. I know the boys would be in heaven!
Mommy and Cam

Cutie Kade on his way to school!

Cam with "Baby" and Blankie










1 comment:
Welcome to blogging world Brandy!! Glad you finally decided to join the cool people! LMAO!! I will be stalking your blog regularly!!!
Post a Comment