Monday, June 30, 2008

Pure Joy

Cam's very favorite show is this ridiculously, Barney-ish show on Nick Jr. called Yo, Gabba, Gabba. Actually, it must be better than Barney (at least a smidge), because I can stand it to some extent. :) Well for the last 2-3wks it's not been on...and Cam has gone through withdrawls! We had one random DVR'd episode that he watched repeatedly...until we accidentally erased it. Oops! Every day, at least once, he has said "Want Gabba, Gabba. Want Foofa (one of the characters)."

Well, at last it is back on! I DVR'd an episode while we were gone today. I just turned it on for him, and you would not believe the squeals of excitement that came out of that little boy!!!!! He is in Heaven right now! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that?! LOL!! My boys like that show too. There is something catchy about it LOL!

amy and kids said...

That is too funny! Both the boys used to love that show too, it's been awhile since they have watched it though.