So, back in May I went to the dentist for the 1st time in 12yrs (sorry, Beth!!). I ended up having one of my wisdom teeth removed. At that time, we decided it was time to take the boys in (and Josh!), and put that dental insurance Josh was paying for to work. :) So, on Wednesday Josh took the boys for their 1st visit to the dentist--I was in a class, so I missed out.
Cam--they looked in his mouth, he cried, done! :) Nobody has high expectation for a 20month old!
Kaden--they counted his teeth (he doesn't remember how many he has), cleaned them, the works. :) He said it was OK, but they put stuff in his mouth that was "yucky", and he cried because he didn't like it. The best part was that they gave him a new pencil, and Incredible Hulk sticker, and a new toothbrush that lights up to show him how long to brush. He loves using that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment